Tuesday, July 14, 2020

14th July 2020 - Pagham Harbour

I walked from East Beach to avoid any parking issues at Church Norton. On my way I saw several Linnets and a Whitethroat. Upon arrival at Pagham Harbour I saw one Roseate Tern and after waiting a while I eventually saw three different birds (two ringed and one unringed bird). Also noted were three Whimbrel, ca.60 Little Terns, 18 Redshank, Peregrine, Common Sandpiper, ca.30 Dunlin and three Ringed Plover. On my way back to East Beach, a party of seven Avocet flew west off The Severals and a Buzzard was over the small wood to the North.

A quick call in at the North Wall produced ca.80 Black-tailed Godwits and the Spotted Redshank. Passing through Felpham on my way home a Buzzard was seen out the car window.


Roseate and Common Tern, Pagham Harbour, West Sussex

Spotted Redshank, Little Egret and Mallard, North Wall, Pagham Harbour, West Sussex





No comments:

Post a Comment