Sunday, February 16, 2020

16th February 2020 - Staying local

I ventured in this morning in the Worthing Uber Patch after what had been a wild night weather wise with very strong winds and heavy rain. My first port of call was Widewater Lagoon where I found two drake Red-breasted Merganser, three Little Grebe, two Herring Gull and a Black-headed Gull whilst on the beach were two Turnstone. Next stop was again the exposed sand below the Harbour Club where I found 16 Herring Gull, 14 Great Black-backed Gull and an Oystercatcher.

With not much doing I headed back to Goring and called into the Gap where I spent half an hour and found a Lesser Black-backed Gull, three Herring Gull, three Common Gull, four Great Black-backed Gull, 17 Dunlin, eight Ringed Plover, two Pied Wagtail and 29 Skylark.

No comments:

Post a Comment